Greetings of Peace,
About last week, we had a seeker who sent us a few twin soul and soul mate related questions. We found it quite interesting how the inquirer apparently had the same name as the twin soul of this site. ‘
Gratitude to the seeker who asked. We hope you find what you seek!
Their lives are full of mystery
Their hearts for mankind; a treasury
Their wisdom; unsurpassed territory
Their generosity; flows graciously
Their eyes express not tearfully
Yet fill us with ecstasy
Their persona; one to melt for instantly!
1. Is twin soul the same concept as a twin flame? Asking this, as there is so much information available on twin flame concept over the internet, that it is confusing.
1. Yes, both the same concept.
2. How do you know someone is your twin soul… like for SURE?
2. The TS/TF is a total reflection of yourself. You are fully seeing yourself though your twin soul. It is a full mirroring effect.
3. Are twin souls and soul mates DIFFERENT?
3.Twin souls are different. There is only ONE TS/TF. Whereas Soul Mates belong to a soul family group. The latter come into our lives for a specific purpose and time period. Some longer, some brief, some a life time. However the soul mate is NOT your full reflection. The TF is your full reflection. The feeling one has for a soul mate is different than a TF/TS. The latter more intense, more love and more everything. The love is purely unconditional and is the highest form of love experienced.
4. Can twin souls ever come together? What is the purpose of having…. and also meeting your twin, if all you get is only rejection and rejection and more rejection?
4. TF/TS can. Many live together while others do NOT. They are separate physically yet work in spirit. So in essence the TF is ‘together’ always in spirit. The purpose is to discover yourself on a quantum level unlike any other form of self discovery through soul mates. There are many reasons for the TF. Most of all it is to align you to a higher calling so that you may do what is needed to heal yourself and all others. It is 99% for a higher calling. It is a rare experience. It is a life changing experience. Unlike commonly believed, the TF/TS or SM is opposite gender and the context of the relationship is perceived as romantic. This is not the case for all. There are many forms of soul relationships between the above mentioned categories and are not limited to the commonly understood TS /SM relationship.
The opinions shared here are subject to experience and may differ from seeker to seeker.