Bismillah with the blessings of the 18th of Dhul Hijjah and the commencement of Muharram Al Sharif; the first month of the Islamic year, an opening has come. Love energy needs to be reinfused by lovers back into the cosmic landscape. The universe craves to be impregnated by masters of love in order to birth children of light.
Female masters have been sent as aid and support to gather in the Divine Feminine energy field. One of these masters, a female Tantric expert, Reiki healer, master word alchemist and poetess. Our second opening; a model-mystic health and fitness coach.
We are grateful to attract women from far and wide all coming as light workers ready to serve in the Way of Love. We are gathering women on the Zainabiyya Energetic Frequency. The time is now.
Women and Now: The Rise of the Divine Feminine
There is something I feel I must tell you about my meditation today as it melted in with all of your prayers and energy into a wide bundle of blue light.
As I felt i was drawn in to the energy I had a vision:
I saw a march of arabian women, all of them glowing in strength and light. They were unveiled, standing as they were in their full glory and beauty. In the first line 4 very radiant women who led the march. I don’t know which country this was in, but clearly all women stepped forward to show their true inner power of free being.They were all shining with peace, love and light and such strength.
Then I saw very muscular feminine arms…of a very beautifull woman, she lifted something. She was one of the female carriers of the Arc of the covenant!
I was told that the women would carry the light and that they would heal the men. The women would bring forth this light from the Arc. Then i saw Egypt and it’s pyramides. This is were it faded and shortly after this burst of energy i ended meditation…” (April 28th 2012 Vision by Healer Jose Smit)
Upon request to share this experience with a recent seeker, we are doing so.
Actually I have been struggling for three years to solve this issue. I was a very accomplished martial artist for many years. My body was full of chi and I was a Tai Chi and Qigong expert. We spoke last August about me possibly having some reiki healing done by you but we chose to wait at the time. Well things have become significantly worse. I have been literally washed out energetically from inside through the constant struggle with my third chakra. Can you help me? This has disabled my entire life. I lost all my health space I have become spiritually redundant. I have been so ill with this for 3.5 years that it has stopped me being able to work. Please let me know your feelings. All the years cultivating my physicality and spirituality is destroyed.
After meeting with a grandmaster yesterday, I received a follow up email from the seeker above re requesting distant healing which I agreed to. My intended time frame for the distant healing was between 9pm and dawn. The following afternoon, I received this message the same seeker:
Yes I felt the healing as it was being sent last night. It was very strong Mash’Allah. It has actually cleared out a lot of the inner blockage that was there and I was able to pray with a lot less pain this morning. I felt more or less that it was problem solved but yes definitively very very powerful. It has helped more than any other treatment I have had so far. I would highly recommend this treatment to anybody. In fact I wish only that I had had it done when we first spoke or even when I first became aware of your website. It would have saved me a lot more of the physical damage that has occurred to my body.
At one point I could actually see purple energy in the room as the healing was coming to me at around 00:49 am and the energy was very focussed and intense. Much more power than I had actually expected.
The irony in my work is during the healing process, I am like a blindfolded person. I am literally unaware of what I am channeling… And when such testimonials come in, I am actually quite surprised. Further adding to the irony, I slept forgetting about the intended distant healing, thus reconfirming that intention itself is the ENERGY; the SECRET.
To avoid a burn out syndrome and be of service to others we must we must prioritise caring for ourselves as in self-care. These seven principles are applicable for all and not just for healing practitioners. We all are healers in our own right, it is perception which fails us to see otherwise. Self rejuvenation requires us to nourish our mind, body and of course soul. A neglect of self care creates imbalance and where there is imbalance, our performance is impacted.
Seven Principles of Self-Care for Healers taken from the direct teachings of Healing Touch Founder, Janet Mentgen
- Physical Clearing (Take care of our physical body, our physical existence.)
- Emotional Clearing (Express our hurts, our pains.)
- Mental Clearing (Change our cognitive thought processes.)
- Sacred Space (Create our sacred space when we are at home, our sacred space when we are away.)
- Silence (Move into the silence of meditation or Holy silence.)
- Holy Leisure (Learn to let go and bring balance into our life.)
- Holy Relationships (Be committed to our relationships.)
Happiness is simple. It is found within and we need not seek it. It is here, right now, with us. Happiness is our essence and our source. Happiness is also a choice. Choosing happiness only increases our happiness and creates happy lives, happier societies and a happier world.
– A large contributor to happiness is a feeling of making progress towards a worthy goal.
Practical Happiness in Two Steps
- Create a list of a handful of activities that can actually make you happy. Keep in mind, does your list come from things that you have or things that you do.
- Incorporate them into your life on a regular basis (do them habitually), and you’ll be happier regularly.
“The reason why man seeks for happiness is not because happiness is his sustenance, but because happiness is his own being; therefore in seeking for happiness, man is seeking for himself.”
― Inayat Khan
9 Habits of Happy People
- Keep a Gratitude Journal-write in your journal daily. As stated by experts, writing 5 things daily about what you are grateful for is key to attracting more happiness.
- Spend time in Nature-the outdoors impact one’s vibration and actually bring in positive vibes found in nature referred to as negative ions. Sun, sun and sun. The sun is a great secret to super health. Get sun daily, be happy daily.
- Meditate-meditate for only 10 minutes a day. This will create a habit that will allow you to notice your thoughts throughout the rest of the day which in turn will help you to be more present.
- Random Acts of Kindness- Be kind to people you don’t know as well as those you do know. Do this daily and watch it increase.
- Exercise- Movement is the nature of man. When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins which are responsible to trigger a positive feeling in the body. Stagnant lifestyles produce unhappy folks. Movement directly impacts the brain. A balanced brain requires movement.
- Eat Right-Brain chemistry is impacted when we eat the right foods. Likewise we negatively impact our brain by choosing the wrong foods. Our emotional health, weight and lifestyles are all connected with food choices. It is our due right to educate ourselves on eating right in order to be feeling right. Opting for foods closest to their natural state may simply the choice between healthy and unhealthy foods.
- Creativity-Find a creative outlet to express yourself. The options are unlimited. Discover or reflect to find your creative click and pursue it, maintain it by simply doing it often.
- Remove Unhappy Sources-An easy way to increase your overall happiness is identify sources of unhappiness. This could include things, friends, people, places and situations that bring your down, trigger anxiety, or stimulate depressive feelings. Simple rule to remove unhappiness is to simplify your life.
- Self Improvement- Learning a new branch of knowledge, polishing up your skills, taking workshops/courses, reading self help books, seeking out a mentor, a spiritual sensei or working on becoming the best version of yourself all contribute to a healthy dopamine release. By improving ourselves, we grow in self worth and this is crucial to overall happiness and wellbeing. Choosing to become life long learners is the correct attitude towards bettering oneself and contributing to society in positive ways.
More on our courses can be found here