By Saira M
Fashion Designer, Artist and Professional Etiquette Trainer and Coach, Saira, shares her summary on a recent subject we covered with seekers: Self Love, by Louise Hay.
As the saying goes “Love thy neighbor as thyself.” Begin with self love. Then love others. To do this, take these steps:
1.) Stop all criticism.
- Never criticize yourself again. Accept yourself exactly as you are.
- Choose thoughts that are nurturing and uplifting.
2.) Don’t scare yourself.
- Be there for yourself. Stop making mountains out of molehills.
- No negative thoughts
- Pick a favorite image and whenever you start having negative thoughts think of that calming peaceful image you love, It could be anything you like.
3.) Be gentle, kind and patient with yourself.
- Like gardening, what seeds do you need to plant to get what you want in your life?
- Pluck out the weeds, i.e. negative thoughts.
4.) Be kind to your mind.
- Self hatred is hating your thoughts. Just change your thoughts.
- Think thoughts that build you up rather than beat you up.
- Stop blaming yourself. Only take responsibility. This means making a conscious decision of how to respond to experiences. Thinking well of yourself is kindness. Respond to yourself in this way.
- Meditate and visualize what you like. This is very important.
5.) Praise yourself.
- Tell yourself how well you’re doing everything.
- Allow yourself to accept good.
- Ask yourself what is your purpose? What are you willing to do to get what you deserve? How much mental effort are you willing to put in, using visualizations, affirmations, etc.
6.) Support yourself
- Allow people to help you.
- stop trying to do everything yourself
7.) Be loving to your negatives
- We all do negative things in our lives
- We don’t have to be stuck with these negatives. Release these negatives with love. Allow new things to come.
- You are never wrong. You are always doing your best until you find a better way to deal with the situation.
- Being angry at ourselves doesn’t help.
- Use humor as healing.
8.) Take care of your body.
- It is your house. Love it. Exercise. Watch what you put into it.
- Part of loving ourselves is feeling our feelings and that’s okay.
- Take nutrition into your own hands.
- Do mirror work
Some of Louise Hay’s beliefs: I am safe wherever I am. I have ordered from the “cosmic kitchen’. Everything will come to me at the right time. I’m always learning. We become more of who we are, rather than becoming better people. Let go of whatever doesn’t work for you anymore. All is well in my world. Everything is always for my highest benefit. We should create a set of guidelines that work for us including:
- Loving ourselves
- loving others
- releasing negative thoughts
- doing everything we can to make ourselves happy.
Last night right before dawn I saw Qudra doing healing on you and your family. With her were Clear Quartz Crystals. Qudra then mentioned to me pointing to the heavens that a special light energy and or force field is entering our planet from many sources… Helping all those who seek and that they shall receive from the Barakah (blessings) from Sayeda Fatima and Sayeda Zainab a.s. Qudra and I then looked above to the skies while in the state of Meditation.
This dream is relevant to crystal healing. Below is an excerpt of my narration to my healer friend, Yasmine Fat’emi
QH-…I had a dream related to you. I’m somewhat foggy on recalling..however I can clearly remember i was in a room which had multiple white shelves around it. On these shelves were crystal of all sorts. I was in awe at looking at them, touching them and even naming some of them. As if someone else was with me, I recall naming aloud the crystals. I saw a lot of clear white quartz-like crystals and rose quartz. They were in the form of raw crystal as well as the type that are imbedding in rock. One of my cousins called me on the phone and I recall telling her I am in a place of crystals which belong to a healer friend named Yasmine. That is how I knew the place and crystals were yours. I cannot recall the scene prior or post to the this scene.
Dreamt that u had 2 beautiful tattoo keys on ur neck from the back under ur hair. The two keys were big n beautiful.
Today, I saw you in my dream. I saw that you were with me in Dubai (I was in Dubai for a conference) and you were having a spiritual therapy session there too. I was so happy to see you there and I was taking your session as well. It was such a wonderful feeling! When I got up, it almost felt ecstatic to see you in my dream! You were teaching us, asking us to fill out some forms that you had assigned. Many people were taking your session and I was one of them
We were sitting in a lovely park together with a few new friends. I was astonished to see a group of elite aliens passing by us. I got up at once and went closer to see their faces. Their energy was next level and seemed to be very highly refined and very advance in their knowledge and understanding of our world. They sensed my presence and I felt their radiating love for me in my heart. They had a glowing light and a beautiful energy field around them. I watched as they left for their carriage and as they entered it became a space ship and the group disappeared in a blink of an eye. I went back to ask the special friend who I was sitting with what she experienced and she said that they communicated to her that they have great admiration for me and feel that I am a very special light worker. And they come in peace and help out those who are sincere and have faith…..I saw you and you were sitting peacefully amongst us and were fully aware of it all.
Saudi Arabia: “I had a dream earlier this morning about you. You gave me a very neat black folder with hand written notes… actually you said it was a journal and that I can read it. Each page was carefully hand written in blue ink. Very neat.. then I don’t know why but I opened one page, each page was covered in plastic and edged in the black leather/ plastic of the folder,,, but had another page in the back ground, so reached into the back of one page and found a newspaper clipping behind one.”
Then found another page also behind another with the Burdah written in Arabic , which made me excited, so I thought to ask you if I could photo copy it after reading it and was also surprised by how well your Arabic script was rendered. I can still remember some words/ passages of the Burdah, oh yes it that was written in pencil not ink like the rest.
“Words can never be enough in thanking you for the time you’ve given me this morning.. Thank you so much for hearing me out and understanding. To me time is worth a million if not more of tangible gifts..”